Monday, June 13, 2011

Recent Twin Buys

So I started baby scrapbooks a few months ago when I still thought these two were girls. Needless to say, I had to start over once I found out what we were dealing with. Rather than start all over and spend a lot of money again on stuff I already bought in the wrong color palate, I decided to go for a pre-made version. I figured Amazon would have a good book somewhere on there. Eventually I came across a brand called the Pepper Pot. Oh my gosh do I love these books. They are really well made and super cute.

I started filling them out as soon as I got them. They each go up to the first day of school. I totally recommend these baby books to anyone looking. They run $28.00 each but for something I am hoping they will keep forever, 28 bucks isn't so bad.

Another recent purchase is a book on multiples. A lot of the books I have come across all talk about singletons or if they do talk about twins, it talks about how to take care of them after they are born. I FINALLY found a book about the pregnancy. I just wish I found it sooner. I goes over everything from diet, weight gain, rest, fetal growth and development and the difference between a single baby pregnancy and twin pregnancy. I love it.
Its called When You're Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads 3rd Edition: Proven Guidelines for a Healthy Multiple Pregnancy. For anyone expecting more than one, this is a must read.

No comments:

Post a Comment