Monday, June 20, 2011

Week 29








Today I had another ultrasound and everything is looking A ok. Baby A is weighing in at 4lbs 1oz and baby B is coming in at 3lbs and 6oz. The tech said that is within the normal limits and that the size difference is normal. I know that is baby B really starts lagging behind then it is something to worry about but he is still ahead of the curve. Both babies are still moving around like crazy and everything is looking really good. I am having problems still with my legs going numb and feeling dizzy or almost passing out. The main reason for all that is that baby A is sitting closer to my spine and is putting a lot of weight on all my nerves and arteries. Fun, Fun, Fun. But all that matters is that they are both healthy and as long as I dont do too much I really do not have problems. I am getting excited that the time for them to make an appearance is coming closer. Hopefully not too soon but the doctors have said anytime after 36 weeks is a good time for them to be born. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment